Is there anything so feminie as a soft floaty top with lace and flowers and frills and furbelows? Today I dropped off the skirt prim from the Bare Rose Jazmin dress and am wearing it as a blouse with a skirt.
Uncle Wiggily’s wonderful paisley skirt may not be the first choice for everyone to wear with this as some people don’t like to mix patterns with patterns, but I beleive the subtle paisley print works perfectly. The Tuli shoes from Shiny Things with the changeable bows not only suits the mood, but lets me echo the colors.
The Twinkleberry jewelry also pairs a beige hue with pink – echoing the taupe and lilac mix in this outfit.
No promotional items in this outfit.
- Poses: Reel Expression
- Skin: Gala Sundust Lovely Gossamer
- Eyes: Poetic Color Night Forest
- Lashes: CyberNetic
- Nails: J’s Nails
- Hair: Wonderhair Brit
- Blouse: Bare Rose Jazmin Purple
- Slirt: Uncle Wiggley Indian Paisley Brown/Pink
- Shoes: Shiny Things Tuli Pumps Purple
- Jewelry: Twinkleberry Lirico