posted by Gidge Uriza
Today is a great example of how you should always look at your group gifts/freebie gifts even if you think they are not completely your cup of tea. I received Jaycie from Dollyrock as a group gift, and it’s a little dress, halter top, glitch pants, shortie cutie skirt.
I don’t wear a lot of this style, and my initial reaction was “Meh I don’t wear a lot of these, I’ll bag this.” And with an inventory aproaching 40k – I think this is something I need to do even more. But I really LIKED the texture and thought the little halter was a cute summer top – so I kept it hoping inspiration would strike.
It did. While I was picking up these groovy beaded bracelets and necklace at Studio Sidhe….(omg such cute beaded jewelry) which I KNEW I wanted to wear with these funky jeans from Merlynn’s Closet…..it just struck me!
It was probably because it was so rainy and bleary here today, I wanted flowers and sunny optimism! So here I am……..radiating flowerly goodness on this Friday!
Okay I’m totally going back to Symphony Skins tonight to pick up another 4 pack because I love these so much. Have you been yet!?! Yes yes I know i go on about them, but they are so beautiful and so cheap!
***NO REVIEW ITEMS WORN IN THIS***
- Shape – Gidge Custom Shape
- Skin – Symphony Skin – ALTO – Cherry Advocate
- Hair – Truth – Phoenix in Dune
- Eyes – FNKY – Purple Rain
- Top – Dollyrock – Top to Jaycie Dress
- Jeans – Merlynn’s Closet – Painted Jeans (only L45)
- Shoes – Shiny Things – Plainers in Pink
- Ring – Concrete Flowers – Daizy
- Necklace – Studio Sidhe – Joy Beaded Necklace
- Bracelet – Studio Sidhe – Bliss Bracelet
- Nails – Vanilla – Manicure – French