posted by Gidge Uriza
It was at Ray Skin that I was Serenaded by a foreigner, crooner tunes by the PLEASUREMAN Gunther and I have to admit it was distracting. After all, despite liking an outfit, I like to sort of understand it as well. And I couldn’t concentrate on figuring this out with all the “oooo you touched my tra-la-la” going on.
I have no idea what this is.
I mean, I LIKE IT. I actually like it a lot. I like the color and the construction but like…….Retro? Vintage? Neko? Harajuku? Barbie Armegeddon? Urban Primitive? (ok not the last one)
(ok I made up Barbie Armegeddon)
The other part of the story was that I went back to Ray Skin to find A SNOW BOARD WHICH I DID FIND.
But is not pictured. You gotta wait for that one. But they’ve got Snow Boards for 1 linden which is cool.
This top comes with long or short sleeve options and I think 3 different collar options – I like this 50s inspired retro look. Oh and did I mention…….the outfit is one linden as well?
I continue wearing Grace by Hart Larsson of PXL Creations because……….well………
They’re flawless. No chubby cheeks ……..THANKS HART!
All Photography by Cajsa Lilliehook of MDR Photo Studios
***Review Items Noted with a Bold R***
- Shape – Gidge Custom Shape
- Skin – PXL CREATIONS – GRACE – Natural Tone, Dark Eyes – Flamenco Lips
- Hair – ETD – Eglatine – Strawberry
- Eyes – FNKY – Purple Rain
- Dress – RAY SKIN – La Bala Wings – Peach 2 (DOLLARBIE or FREEBIE I forget Which) includes boots
- Nails – Love Soul French Purple
- Stockings – Shiny Things Pink Solid Hose