posted by Gidge Uriza
People shop at different places for different reasons. I shop at Digit Darkes religiously because it was the first nice store I ever went to. I remember being in awe at how pretty the clothes were, and how amazing the shoes were. Such a step up from the freebie box crap I was wearing.
I beagn to thriftily save my lindens and spend it at Digit’s. I also wandered over and found Diversity hair, located sort of in the same build……and was amazed at such style and well……..DIVERSITY. I bought my first truly Whacky Hair – Edgy Wilds from Aderi back then. When the designers were in the building, they were nice to me – cordial and polite and didn’t treat me like a tard when I was confused.
Thus, loyalty was born.
I am nearly head to toe Darkes Sisters today, because I’m expressing m Love for their talent, their designs, and their respect for players that they take the time to produce such lovely items. And to Sasy, who is a resource of great knowledge to all of us aspiring fashionistas.
There are many designers I love in the metaverse, but only one that can claim to be my first fashion love.
And that’s Digit Darkes.
Without her I might’ve been a blingtard forever!
The Brilliant Earrings are from Bliensen + MaiTai
All Photographs by Cajsa Lilliehook of MDR Photo Studios
***bold R indicates Review or promotional Item***
- Shape – Gidge Custom Shape
- Skin – Digit darkes UnDress – Powder Tone – Spray R
- Eyes – FNKY – Purple Rain
- Hair – Diversity Hair (valentine Gift) Minx in Raspberry
- Top – Digit Darkes – Dahlia Top – Fairy Dew
- Pants – Digit Darkes – Dirkshire Pants – Corla
- Shoes – Digit Darkes – Messina Shoes – Paisley R
- Earrings – Bliensen + Mai Tai – Industrial Revolution
- Nails – Digit Darkes Undress Satin – Freebie