While shooting the new Efe skin from PXL Creations, I decided to feature one of the bolder pair of pants in my inventory. From Stitch by Stitch, these Valeska pants come with a sweater as well, but I opted for a blouse and sweater vest instead. If you are feeling sad and weary, if the world’s troubles are getting you down, go to Stitch by Stitch. It’s such a happy store with bright vibrant colors and patterns that will lift even the mood of such a notorious grouch as Ebenezer Scrooge.
Gidge wore this Ornamental Life sweater vest in another color the other day – though she didn’t wear anything under it!! I decided to be more discreet and put on this lovely paprika top from Street Magic. The necklace and earrings are from Dark Mouse and perfect for the upcoming Valentine’s Day.
This is my favorite makeup from the Efe set, I believe. I love the copper lips. I also love how this skin has a faint dusting of freckles, something forgotten in most black skins.
Promotional Copies are denoted by a Bold R
- Poses: Torridwear
- Skin: PXL Creations Efe Copper Lips Smokey Eyes R
- Eyes: Poetic Color Night Forest
- Lashes: CyberNetic
- Nails: Symphony Skins Nails
- Hair: Little Have Rabi (tinted)
- Vest: Ornamental Life Eve – For You I was a Flame
- Top: Street Magic Paprika Collared Shirt R (They sent me two colors of this shirt and I liked it so much I went back and bought other colors. I don’t remember which was which, so less err on the side of disclosure and call it a promotional shirt.)
- Pants: Stitch by Stitch Veleska Pants
- Shoes: r2 Mahie Orange
- Jewelry: Dark Magic Hearts & Love Orange/Copper R