We are so used to seeing gingham in table cloths and children’s clothes we forget how sophisticated it can look. The designer of Anuenue has no such preconceptions though and boldly produced several pair of ginghams for grownups including this magnificent blue and brown gingham milled-cotton pair of pants. Adding a baby blue camisole from Celestial Studios and a lovely cashmere jacket from Casa del Shai makes a casual, but fashionable outfit for shopping and girls’ night out.
The flat-soled Cordovan boots from Five Minutes After are great for hours of walking – keeping your tootsies warm, dry and comfortable. For those who feared Five Minutes After had closed, it’s merely moved to Trilogy. You can find slurls at the Slurls Directory.
I chose the lovely turquoise jewelry from Primalot for its playful flowers – casual and fun with this outfit, but they would look formal and upscale with a different dress because they are so well made.
No Promotional Items in this outfit
- Poses: Reel Expression
- Skin: Dernier Cri Kelse Shine Aqua
- Eyes: Poetic Color Night Forest
- Lashes: CyberNetic
- Nails: Symphony Skins Nails
- Hair: Hal Hina Elizabeth
- Sweater: Casa del Shai Casmere Sweater Chestunu
- Top: Celestial Studios Trixie Cami Baby
- Pants: Anuenue BC Pants
- Shoes: Five Minutes After Cordovan Boots
- Jewelry: Primalot Antique Waterside
- Bangles: Yak & Yeti, Artilleri, Quixotic Trance
Makeup is from Dernier Cri and the hair is from Hal Hina.