I was eager to see the new Festivale sim. Whether giggling over the names of the Long Awkward Poses or enjoying the witty conversations on plurk with Autumn Hykova and Dove Swanson – I figured their new sim would be made with wit as well as skill…and it is. I was thrilled to find this old pickup behind the LAP store and immediately knew I wanted to take a picture. Happily I was already dressed in something that suited the setting.
The top is from Pixel Dolls – Isolde – an old favorite that I love to pull out because it layers so beautifully. The skirt is from DP YumYum and the handbag from Truth just blends right into the mood.
Cailyn’s Wooden Necklace, earrings and bangle finish the outfit off beautifully.
No Promotional Items in this Outfit.
- Poses: Long Awkward Pose
- Skin: Dernier Cri Adriane Glamour Smokey
- Eyes: Poetic Color Night Forest
- Lashes: CyberNetic
- Nails: Symphony Skins Nails
- Hair: Mirada = Codie
- Top: PixelDolls Idole Gold
- Skirt: DP YumYum albero Skirt
- Shoes: ETD Heel Strap Platforms
- Jewelry: Cailyn’s Wooden Set Orange
- Handbag: Truth Paddington Tote