posted by Gidge Uriza
When I put on anything “MENS” I always have the same question.” HOW BIG ARE THEIR AVS BECAUSE GOOD GRIEF THIS PRIM IS BIG!” I’ve got a few men’s pieces, and this shirt from Armidi – the Gisaci Cambridge shirt is no exception. It’s completely cute in a variety of ways but ya gotta work to get those prim cuffs from being wonky.
I love my Bernie skirt from Poison Candy – this is the one WITHOUT the logo- I haven’t been there in a while though – this used to be a freebie. It’s got great detail with a zipper in the back and lace edging around the bottom.
The belt is from Layniewear – one of Laynie’s last releases before she became part of TEALANE. I don’t know if it’s still available,but it’s a great staple for your wardrobe.
All photography by Cajsa Lilliehook of MDR Photo Studio
***Review Items Noted with an R***
- Shape – Gidge Custom Shape
- Skin – Fleur – Strawberry Trois Parfait 03
- Hair – Diversity Hair – Ruby – Ash Blonde
- Shirt – Armidi Gisaci – Cambridge Cuffed Shirt in Pink.
- Skirt- Poison Candy – Bernie Skirt – No Logo
- Shoes – Stiletto Moody – Mary Jane Sandals Pop Colors
- Earring and Necklace – Earthtones – cPc – City Blossom
- Bracelet -Petal Meg – Full Pansy Bracelet
- Nails – Love Soul- French Purple
- Belt – Laynie Wear- Leather Belt