Feeling a bit fey last night, I decided to take the Cambridge Cuffed shirt from Armidi and see if I could give it a “quaintly unconventional” look. After all, what could be more conventional than a plain button-down shirt? A fun challenge, then, to give it an unconventional twist. Browsing my inventory, I tried a few skirts, but the instant I put on Nell from LBD, the search was over.
The Cambridge shirt has two layer options so I was able to add belts on the jacket layer – a plethora of belts from Zaara’s Calangute dress. These are from the lime dress. Amber shoes from Adam N Eve round it out.
The tougest challenge when wearing men’s shirts like this is editing down the size of the cuffs and collar. I was able to do okay with the plain shrink option in editing except that the cuff fold still looked huge, but by editing individual prims after I got the vertical part of the cuff to fit, I was able to shrink the fold-over separately and that made all the difference in getting it to fit well.
Prissy hair from 0 Style, Belleza makeup and gorgeous amber and topaz jewelry are the finishing touches. Incidentally, yes, I know I am wearing the SAME DAMN THING as everyone else.
Promotional Copies are denoted by a Bold R
- Poses: Reel Expression
- Skin: Belleza Belle Gold Rubies
- Eyes: Poetic Color Night Forest
- Lashes: CyberNetic
- Nails: Symphony Skins Nails
- Hair: Zero Style Prissy
- Shirt: Armidi Gisaci Cambridge Cuffed in Orange
- Skirt: LBD Nell Skirt Rust
- Shoes:Afam N Eve Seductress Oranje
- Jewelry: Flourish! Amber and Topaz Necklace and Earrings, Zaara Kaya Bracelet and Swallowtail Uncut Stones bracelet
- Belt: Zaara belt for lime Calangute dress