posted by Gidge Uriza
Once you kick off those church shoes and make your Sunday plans, you want to be comfy. So what are you doing today? A cookout? Going to drink some beer and play trivia? Cruising the grid with your girls looking for something you can’t live without?
I pillaged my inventory trying to remember what BESIDES Sari’s I had picked up at the Yak & Yeti extravaganza (I haven’t been in a while – everything might still be free, I dunno).
Amazing things were lurking in my inventory, labeled Yak & Yeti.
Because I thought I was Cajsa, I decided that with these super cool retro jeans, I wanted a summery top and this is the top of a Choli from Yak & Yeti – which is really a beautiful gown. But, I just wanted a different look.
I added some of their Bollywood jewelry because it’s so totally fun and I have yet to figure out what it DOESN’T look good with.
For a final touch I had to wear my new hair from Truth, with the excellent texture change band.
So, I’m ready for Sunday afternoon. Whaddya wanna do, girls?
***No Promotional or Review Items are Worn in this shoot***
- Shape – Gidge Custom Shape
- Skin – Belleza Gift Skin (group gift)
- Hair – Truth – Rachel in Dune
- Top – yak & Yeti – red beaded choli top
- Jeans – Yak & Yeti – retro flower jeans
- Jewelry – Yak & Yeti Bollywood Jewelry
- Shoes – Tesla – Shiny Felicity in Red
- Nails – Digit Darkes Satin Nails