posted by Gidge Uriza
Cajsa said she was going to wear blue, so I felt obliged to wear red. I had this snappy little new red dress from Clio’s Pret a Porter so figured I was SET! Of course then, Cajsa got all patriotic and emotional in real life and sat watching all the festivities all over again on TV and didn’t log into our pixel world.
But at least I was cute.
You have a moral obligation, when wearing a Clio Cardiff designed gown, to pair it with a PXL CREATION skin, by Hart Larsson. I’m not sure why, but I think that much like the rule that you can’t put Kiwi in Jello – if you wear other skins, the dress just melts.
Or possibly it’s cute quotient drops. I’m unsure how that would happen, but I’m positive you don’t want to take that chance.
You’ll find the Harriet Dress at Clio’s Pret a Porter ! Along with many other gorgeous girly things. Go visit.
***Review copies noted with an “R”***
- Shape – Gidge custom shape by Hatchy Mills
- Skin – PXL Creations – Linda – Natural Red Passion “R”
- Eyes- FNKY – Purple Rain
- Lashes – Cybernetic
- Dress- Pret a Porter – Harriett in Red “R”
- Shoes – Digit Darkes Dorothy
- Hair – Diversity Hair – Kinka in Iconic Blonde
- Necklace – RICX – Drop ruby necklace