posted by Gidge Uriza
I love it when a designer (especially one I’m not all that familiar with) throws out a new release with ONE color a little cheaper. I think it’s a great alternative to a freebie. We get to check you out and see if we like your work and you still get a payment, albeit token, for your work. I know if I like your work – I won’t hesitate to come back and pick up the color I love.
At A-Bomb they’re being MORE than generous this week, all the colors are only L$10 and the GREY color is only L$1. Regular price is only going to be L$50 and is really a steal for such a nice casual sweater.
My girl Adair blogged the freebie skin and hair at Laqroki, but if you’re a fan I’d suggest you run not walk. I haven’t been over there in ages so I thought it had been out a long time, apparently this is NOT the case. There is freebie skin (Liv -worn) hair, and a full outfit you can pick up in the clothing section. (Personally I loved the stockings in that set).
Promotional and Review Copies Noted with an R
- Shape – Gidge Custom Shape
- Skin – Laqroki – LIV 02 – FREEBIE
- Hair – Laqroki – Camellia – Sunkissed – FREEBIE
- Sweater – A-Bomb – Wonderland Purple Cardigan – “R”
- Pants – Frangipanni Designs – Belted Wool Trousers
- Earrings and Belt – Earthstones – Sylvan – mother of pearl
- Nails – Digit Darkes – Tintable Nails – Glitter
Okay so…..ummmm, I just figured out how to tint “tintable” nails. In all fairness, I never tried…..but yeah. I’m a dork.