Another day of cuteness with adorable embroidery from Meu! and Stitch by Stitch. The top is from Meu! on Osaka sim. It’s the store called Meu! & Ska, a joint store with fun, playful shirts. I could not resist the lovely embroidery in this top. I decided to wear the Stitch by Stitch embroider shrug because I am not afraid of too much of a good thing. Adding a simple pencil skirt kept me from going over the top.
The Digit Darkes Messina shoes – a paisley print – keeps pushing towards the edge, but not over. At least, I don’t think so. I added a belt from artilleri because using the shirt and jacket layer, I was not able to put on the skirts top layer that gives it the usual high sharp waist band I like.
Cihuae! earrings and bangles finish off the outfit with bright colors. I left off the coordinating necklace because even I think that would have been too much.
Promotional Copies are denoted by a Bold R
- Poses: Torridwear
- Skin: Dernier Cri Adriane Glisten Apple
- Eyes: Poetic Color Eyes Sunny Glade
- Lashes: CyberNetic
- Nails: Symphony Skins
- Hair: Cake Bitten
- Jacket: Stitch by Stitch Green Embroidered Shrug
- Top: Meu! Mo Bordado (Osaka)
- Skirt: Ingenue Pencil Skirt Forest
- Shoes: Digit Darkes Messina Paisley Vineyard R
- Earrings/Bangle: Cihuae! Gold Oval Stones R
- Belt: Artilleri Snakeskin Sash belt