posted by Gidge Uriza
When stumbling through piles of human carcasses of a Dystopia it’s important to wear good shoes. And a shirt that displays a lot of attitude. Luckily I had both. 🙂
After I got done watching human souls be devoured and repeatedly smashed between rocks between demon beasts, I decided to head home to hang out.
Back at the house, I decided to sit down in the formal living room and play my piano. I haven’t done that in a while,and even though I still had human guts stuck in my boots, my noob friend Shelley didn’t seem to mind.
We ended up having over Cajsa, Hatchy Mills and Tony Prinz and suddenly a party broke out.
It was one of those perfect evenings on the Grid. I had some chill out, wander around and just look at stuff (even if it’s Dystopia) time. And then I got to do what we all love best……be silly and joyful with my friends.
What is the point? Well the point is this. It’s ALL Fashion. Everytime you get dressed on the Grid – it’s Fashion. Going to a fancy art gallery, or putzing around your living room with your friends running through every nutty gesture you can find……….what we wear in our casual moments can sometimes say as much as what we wear to be fancy.
All GOOD Photography by Cajsa Lilliehook of MDR Photo Studios
(Other photos from the house by me, on my inferior video card).
Review copy items indicated by R
- Shape – Gidge Custom Shape by Hatchy Mills
- Skin – Beauty Avatar Melody Skin # 9
- Hair – ETD – Eglantine – Strawberry
- Eyes- FNKY – Purple Rain
- Shirt- VOGEL – F*CK YOU I Won’t DO WHAT YOU TELL ME
- Skirt- SeVan (Pink Couture) Black Ruffled Skirt
- Boots- Dark Mouse – Red Shitkicker Boots
- Bracelets – Zenith Cuff from Don’t Ask and Dark Mouse bone and leather bangles
- Earrings – Bliensen and MaiTai – Shooting Stars Earrins
- Nails – Symphony Skins #2 Tintable Nails