posted by Gidge Uriza
You know Izumiya. Great bargains on Neko and Urban pieces, some fun Japanese traditional pieces. A few whole SETS of poses for free plus the entire second floor is free or close to it. So, we’re in a agreement, we KNOW Izumiya.
Or I thought we did. Till I ran over there the other day, just to see what was new.
This entire outfit, stockings to bracelets – was $L25…..yeah you heard me. Izumiya is now creating some more cosmopolitan fashion pieces for the same bargain prices as we are all used to.
My great friend Alice07 Barzane introduced me to the fun that is Izumiya and you can also find Izumiya designs in the Peppermint Blue Assistance Packs distributed by Alice07 monthly – as free gifts to anyone in need.
So go check out Izumiya, and if you have time, Peppermint Blue Fashion Bar and throw some money at them. The provide fantastic fashion to the masses for next to nothing. And that is indeed a kindness.
All Photography by Cajsa Lilliehook of MDR Photo Studios
- Shape – Gidge Custom Shape – by Hatchy Mills
- Skin – PXL – Crys – Cat Eyes – Raspberry Lips with Freckles
- Eyes – FNKY – Purple Rain
- Hair – Laqroki – PRISS – Sunkissed
- Outfit, including stockings, bracelet and bag – IZUMIYA – #17
- Shoes – Shiny Things- Tuli Pumps Brown
- Earrings – Earthstones Sylvan Earrings