Brown is the color of some of the best things in the world, like coffee and cocoa and chocolate. The earth that sustains us all is brown, so why doesn’t brown get the sort of respect that black does? Why when we think high impact fashion, do we think of black, white and red? Seriously, it’s the Rodney Dangerfield of colors. And that’s so unfair because it works so hard at making us look good. Whether the light tan of this sweater dress from Axel or the rich brown of the argyle socks from BettiePage Voyager, brown is working its heart out in this outfit.
Brown is warm, cozy, compassionate. Have you looked at a little puppy with those shiny brown eyes and melted? And don’t these ankle boots from Courtisane make you melt just a little?
With it I am wearing Dragon earrings from Untone and a gorgeous gold and sapphire blue necklace from EarthStones.
Fun and flirty hair from ETD and a lovely understated makeup from PXL and I am ready for whatever comes my way.
Promotional Copies are denoted by a Bold R
- Poses: Annah
- Skin: PXL Linda Natural Exotic Brown R
- Eyes: Poetic Color Eyes Sunny Glade
- Lashes: CyberNetic
- Nails: Symphony Skins
- Hair: ETD Eglantine
- Dress: Axel Germeh Sweater Dress
- Tights BettiePage ARgyle Wool Tights
- Shoes: courtisane Hors d’haleine
- Earrings: UnTone Dragon Earring
- Necklace: EarthStones Crystal Elements
- Bangles: Mezzo Dbould Bangle Armidi Healing Koi