posted by Gidge Uriza
Harper’s invite to Frank’s Elite VIP room for New Year’s Eve was just an excuse to change clothes! I grabbed my girls, slipped into this velvety number from Pixel Dolls and we rolled over to rub elbows in the swanky elegance of a normally private club.
We danced the night away with Harper and company and after midnight came we all rolled over to MDR to end the night Ice Dancing in Cajsa’s winter forest.
It was my second New Year’s Eve in world. Last year Cajsa and I were hosting event after event across time zones……..it was exhausting (but a little fun). This year it was fun just to flit from thing to thing, and see so many of my favorite people, Harper Gainesvoort, QXI Gears, Sloitkut Maynard and Shelley Jansma among them. And obviously Cajsa. 🙂
When I originally bought this dress at Pixel Dolls, I thought it was formal length. One more journal entry into my fashion ADD. It was a great cocktail gown and it fit the bill nicely for the last half of my night.
Hart draws some mean lips, doesn’t he?
All photography by Cajsa Lilliehook of MDR Photo Studio
- Shape – Colette’s Femme Fatale #2
- Skin – PXL Creations Linda- Natural – Ruby Lips- Brown EB
- Hair – Laqroki – PRISS – Sunkissed
- Eyes – FNKY – Purple Rain
- Dress – Pixel Dolls – Helene – Red
- Shoes- Stiletto Moody – Mary Jane Sandals iwth Pop Colors
- Jewelry – P.C. Faceted Black Diamons
- Nails – A&E Rogue