Posted by Gidge Uriza
I didn’t have any plans for New Years Eve, but when QXI Gears invited me over for an informal get together with friends, I wanted to wear something festive even if it wasn’t a “formal” event. Digit Darkes Nicole dress with it’s bright splashes of color was exactly what I wanted.
This was the perfect New Year’s Eve outfit for a casual night of dancing………until Harper Gainesvoort called and invited us to Frank’s Elite VIP room………..but you have to wait for that outfit!
All Photography by Cajsa Lilliehook of MDR Photo Studio
- Shape – Collette’s Femme Fatale 2
- Skin – PXL CRYS – Raspberry Lips, Cat Eyes with Freckles
- Dress and Shoes – Digit Darkes – NICOLE with Shoes
- Necklace – Uncle Wiggly’s MARGE necklace
- Hair – Laqroki – PRISS – Sunkissed