I have told you about the XNT Rangoon Shirts before in a post in which I wished designer Nix Sands would make a underpants layer so the shirts would tuck in and be wearable with lower-waisted clothing. In conversation, I explained that not all of us women like baring our navels all the time and he promised to look into it. I was delighted, then, when he dropped two new Rangoon shirts on me with the underwear layer. One was black cherry and the other was this gorgeous pearl shirt.
I am wearing it with a nice low-waisted skirt from BomBom & GriGri in red and black plaid and a lovely Afghan scarf from Sey. The scarf has a color-change touch script that gives you seven options.
The hair came from Shop Seu in Creators Pavilion and the skin is a freebie on the table at Modern Gypsy.
- Poses: Poseur
- Skin: Modern Gypsy High Fashion Red (Freebie)
- Eyes: Poetic Color Eyes Sunny Glade
- Lashes: CyberNetic
- Nails: Adam & Eve Angel Manicure Cashmere
- Hair: Shop Seu Fuwabob Hair (tinted)
- Top: XNT Rangoon Pearl R
- Skirt: BomBom & GriGri Check Skirt Red
- Tights: Petit Ange Knit Off White
- Shoes: Tesla High Oxfords Berry
- Scarf: sey Afghan stole Check A
- Earrings: Eye Candy Copper Mokume Gane Earrings
- Bangles: SteinWerk 200 Pesos Bracelet and Bonita’s Woodstones Cub Bracelet