posted by Gidge Uriza
I still have a penchant for fairy things, from my days as the Vicious Fairy (some might say I rather secretly still AM the Vicious Fairy), and when Cajsa and I threw a Winter Fairy Ball last year, nothing but the queen of the fairies would do for me.
And when I got the notice that Hart had released a beautiful FROZEN Linda make up for group members…..I knew exactly what dress that skin deserved.
The frozen makeup is the perfect compliment to the icy blue fairy queen’s gown. Such a treat to see icy winter makeup that doesn’t bring you off as a corpse.
All Photos by Cajsa Lilliehook of MDR Photo Studio
- Shape – Gidge Custom Shape
- Skin – PXL Creations Frozen Linda skin (group gift)
- Costume – Winter Faerie Queen
- Shoes – Juicy Slingbacks in Marshmallow
- Hair – Diversity Hair – Debutante in Typhoon
- Earrings – Blue Snowflakes from Bonitas