I was very unhappy at being snowed in and unable to spend Christmas with friends as planned. So, when I saw this Christmas tree at Forgotten Village, I wanted to photograph it. It sort of expressed what my holiday felt like. In order to better express my mood, I thought I would outfit myself with some grunge wear.
I only have one pair of beat-up, distressed jean, the Woodstock jeans from League. I added a beater t-shirt from VG Republic that I tinted a darker red and a Muism open silk shirt. However, the key to this outfit would be finding the right jacket. Nothing I had worked so I set off on a hunt.
I finally found what I needed at SiniStyle – the Death Dealer jacket with the short version addendum. But, before moving on, I have to comment on the most extraordinary customer service I got at Unzipped where I had gone to look for a jacket. Not only did their rep model what she thought might work, but when I more fully described exactly what I was looking for, she sent me to SiniStyle.
The shoes are from Maitreya and the driving gloves are from Redgrave.
Jewelry from Bliensen & Maitai, hair is from SiniStyle and the makeup is from Minnu Model Skins, now known as LeLutka.
Photography by Cajsa Lilliehook MDR Photo Studio
Promotional Copies are denoted by a Bold R
- Skin: LeLutka (MMS) Moscow Base B
- Eyes: Poetic Color Eyes Sunny Glade
- Hair: SiniStyle Elena
- TShirt: VG Republic Beater Tank Top
- Button Shirt: Muism Open Silk Shirt
- Jacket: siniStyle Death Deaer Coat and short coat add-on
- Pants: League Woodstock Jeans Regular
- Shoes: Maitreya Desert Boots Mud
- Gloves: Redgrave Driving Gloves
- Jewelry: Bliensen & MaiTai BottleTop set R