Stores like Honey Kitty and DP YumYum specialize in cute. In fact, I believe they have installed security systems in their stores that prevent anything from rezzing that is not cute. If your hair stays grey in the store, you know it’s not cute. If you aren’t sure about an outfit, test it and tp in and see if it rezzes. If it does, it’s cute. But cute is a continuum. Is it as cute as a baby shark with a funny nosel or is it as cute as a baby seal? This, I think, is just plain off the chart cute.
I mentioned the other day that the Tesla High Oxfords were fatpack worthy. As you can see from the frequency with which I turn to them, they really are. These are the teal high oxfords and together with the Petit Ange tights, they bring this outfit to order beautifully.
Here’s a closer look at the Honey Kitty sweater so you can see that it was made with some minty fresh cuteness to being, than a dash of lacy cuteness was added for some more flavor. It was topped off with some flowery cuteness, bringing this to the apotheosis of cute.
Speaking of cuteness, the Cupcakes Celebrity skin is ginving the sweater a run for its money in the cutes continuum.
- Poses: Reel Expression
- Skin: Cupcakes Celebrity honey soft
- Eyes: IC-Eyes Soulful Hazel
- Lashes: CyberNetic
- Nails: Symphony Skins
- Hair: Creamshop cherry hair
- Top: Cachet Dietricih Shirt
- Sweater: Honey Kitty RoseSheep Cardigan
- Skirt: DP YumYum Dramatic Check Skirt
- Stockings: Petit Ange darkred tights
- Shoes: Tesla High Oxfords Teal
- Earrings: Illusions cherished Earrings Rose Quartz
- Necklace: Happy Mood duck pendant (group gift)
- Ring: flirt blossom ring Turquoise R