posted by Gidge Uriza
First off – it’s says it’s cream in my inventory folder. I swear.
I mean, with the full bright still turned on, on the prim skirt – okay maybe it WAS a little Lite Brite Light White…….but, I turned that off so see. CREAM!
I slipped into this to wear to a live show at my dear friends Justonemore Loon and Lily Karlsbar’s new club. The whole place was gussied up for Christmas already (ahem it’s NOT Dec 1 for 45 more minutes) so I wasn’t under dressed. Club 1101 was a nice diversion, not ostentatious but really relaxed and pleasant. The live show was very enjoyable (let’s hear it fora girl with a guitar who can actually SING – what a treat) and really, it’s been so long since I was just social and laid back – it was delightful.
Visit Club 1101 and check out their schedule, it’s a nice little place, full of friendly people.
I had forgotten I had such a good selection of Stella skins from Chic Boutique and must admit I squealed when I found this one. Berrykiss is so playful and fun, with such well done make up on the face. Great wintery fun with this face – these are great colors for cooler color outfits!
All Photography by Cajsa Lilliehook of MDR Photo Studio
- Shape – Gidge Custom Shape
- Skin – Chic Boutique Diva Skin Stella Berrykiss
- Eyes – FNKY – Purple Rain
- Hair – Laqroki – June – Sunkissed
- Dress – Baiastice – Creamy Dress
- Shoes – Tesla – Elise – Black
- Hose – Toshy – Pantyhose in Embroidery Rose
- Necklance and Earrings – RICX – Silver Hearts
- Bracelet – Fresh Baked Goods – Turkish Delight