posted by Gidge Uriza
Remember what I said about loving a party dress? I was lucky enough to receive several review copy outfits from Chantkare and my first thought was WOW. When Cajsa blogged one, I thought WAAAAAH why didn’t I get anything from them? WAAAAH they like her better! But then, I realized I’d been offworld so much, who KNEW what I had and VOILA! There they were when I looked!
With feathered accents and a bouncy prim skirt, this isn’t your ordinary holiday party dress. Forego the white fur trim and red velvet this year, if you dare, and step out in something truly eyecatching like this Holiday Black gown from Chantkare.
I’m in love with the pieces they sent for review, I can’t wait to check out their other offerings.
All Photography by Cajsa Lilliehook of MDR Photo Studios
- Shape – Gidge Custom Shape
- Skin – Symphony Skins Contralto Baroque Dewberry
- Hair – Zero Style – Pompadour – Blonde
- Eyes – FNKY – Purple Rain
- Dress – Chantkare – Holiday Black Dress
- Shoes – Indyra Originals – Coquette Noir
- Hose – Shop Toshy Black Butterfly hose