okay, okay, so the print blouse isn’t a Pucci, it sure makes me think of one. While wandering around Nique the other night, I wandered into Rahz and found a rack of great pop print tops including this one. One thing I cannot resist is a pucci-inspired print. No sooner did I ransack the store for more prints then I tp’ed back to the studio to shoot the luscious treasure.
It comes with prim sleeves and a prim self-matching scarf. I paired it with Little Rebel’s ruched black skirt as it only comes on the shirt layer and would not tuck into a lot of my skirts. I like my tops tucked, but will tolerate a little layer limitation for some puccipretty.
This gives you a good shot of the prim sleeves.
Aphrodite Creations Vintish pumps work well with the outfit.
Bangles and Earrings are from DeLa
- Poses: Luth Reel Expressions
- Skin: Glance Britney Virgen
- Eyes: IC-Eyes Soulful Hazel
- Lashes: CyberNetic
- Nails: Skin Deep Natural French Manicure
- Hair: Bishwear The Flip
- Blouse: Rahz Suhan Blouse 2
- Skirt Little Rebel high ruched skirt
- Shoes: Aphrodite Creations Vintish Pink
- Earrings: Dela Antonia
- Bracelets: DeLa Carmen