I suppose since this was not shot at the State Department, Foggy Bottom is a bad name, but it’s what comes to mind. This is actually shot right behind MDR’s studio on our new sim in the Autumn section. In Autumn you can find corn and wheat fields, a wooded forest of fall color or this spooky, scary little bit of mossy, foggy bottomland which I thought a perfect setting for a dress called the Burton dress. From True La La, the Burton dress is suitably macabre for the setting.
I added the orange tights from the Amarantine outfit I got at CKS Designs last year. I blogged it back in April. The set comes with three pairs of tights and they are very versatile. The shoes are from Novocaine.
The earrings and necklace are from Bonita’s Jewelry and the hair from 0 Style.
- Skin: PXL Linda Coffee Lips Glam Eyes
- Eyes: IC-Eyes Soulful Hazel
- Lashes: CyberNetic
- Nails: Adam N Eve Cashmere
- Hair: 0 Style Dana
- Dress: True La La Burton Dress
- Socks: CKS Designs from Amarantine Outfit
- Boots: Novocaine Movida Chocolate
- Jewelry: bonita’s Yellow Stained Glass Set