Gidge and I received some fsahion blog review goodness from Digit Darkes and because Sasy, the Addictive factotum, is a super thoughful sort of factotum, she knows our color tastes and always sends us different colors. So, there’s Gidge in sunset and me in forest.
Digit Darkes is a bold, fearless designer who never hesitates to mix prints, to use bold colors and to go all out and wild. This time she went super-wild with a prim skirt that is lit from within. I admit, I had my doubts when I first put it on, but then I don’t wear bling. However, this doesn’t have the feel of bling…and I think because it’s very kinetic and never static, rather than overwhelming, it’s just eye-catchingly beautiful.
Here you can see what I mean about the kinetic quality of the skirt. You can clearly see the shifting movement in my skirt, even though I am standing still. You also can see how the skirt is lit from within and alive with light, color and movement. By the way, you can see it in black over at Efemera’s blog.
I wore Fleur gloves and Paper Couture earrings. I wish the belt did not attach to the chest as I wanted to wear a necklace. OF course, there was nothing to stop me from editing it to attach elsewhere except that I was rushing a bit because I didn’t want to hold Gidge up.
Both of happened to be wearing PXL Creations skins as well, a coincidence, but also because both of us are gushing enthusiasts for his wonderful new Linda skin.
****CAJSA STYLE NOTES******
- Skin:PXL Natural Exotic Brown
- Eyes: IC-Eyes Soulful Hazel
- Lashes: CyberNetic
- Hair: Sky Everett Designs Lady Alanya
- Digit Darkes – Ginsuku Forest
- Jewelry: Paper Couture Crystal Bloom Earrings
- Shoes: Armidi Vifalia FuiFui Teal
- Gloves: Fleur Long Leather Gloves Turquoise
****GIDGE STYLE NOTES******
- skin pxl linda light tan exotic black eyebrows
- eyes fnky purple rain
- hair armidi the ginza honey
- dress digit darkes ginsuzu sunset
- shoes stiletto moody mary jane sandal