posted by Gidge Uriza
Now you may be saying to yourself…..”Ummm, Gidge, you can’t ski in that…..”
And I know this, but this super cute sweater from Izumiya put me in mind of ski trips from my past. Trips with friends, where you’d buy the coolest sweaters you could find for those evenings in the lodge, sipping mulled wine and talking about the powder.
And then here’s my confession.
I can’t freaking ski. I’d go on these damn trips and spend my entire day either at the spa, shopping, or pretending I was taking a lesson. I simply can’t do it. I haven’t the coordination or the determination it takes to break a few bones to master this sport. So I’d spend a lot of time shopping putting together the cutest outfits for the LODGE and well…….at least I looked good.
I guess I can wear this “skiing” after all……
All Photography by Cajsa Lilliehook of MDR Photo Studios
- Skin – Aleri Darkes – Fair – Day – Snuggle
- Hair – Diversity Hair – Nika – Iconic Blonde
- Eyes – FNKY – Purple Rain
- Sweater – Izumiya Green Tunic (looks blue to me but……..)
- Jeans – Sn@tch Rode Hard jeans in pink goth
- Shoes – Zenith Long leather boots
- Earrings – Tekeli li prismatic sculpted earrings
- Nanogunk – to prevent flesh melt at ankles