posted by Gidge Uriza
I received two sets from Skin Flicks to review, the first being that cocktail dress I showed you a few days ago, and then THIS lovely piece – completely on the other end of the spectrum – fashion wise.
Or is it?
Despite the variance in style, some similarities that reallly draw me to this dress as well are the warmth of textures used, and the creative shading that really lends a lovely depth to the shirt and skirt. I like the heavy way the prim attachment hangs over the system skirt. It lends weight in a world where weight is an illusion at best.
It’s a lovely elegant look, more conservative than most you’ll find around the grid, and that makes it unusual to me – and sort of refreshing. This sort of brocade jacket/blouse would be great at a holiday party in RL wouldn’t it?
All photo by Cajsa Lilliehook of MDR Photo Studios
- Shape – Gidge Custom Shape by Hatchy Mills
- Skin – Laqroki – Lucy03
- Eyes – FNKY Purple Rain
- Hair – Damselfly – Ashlynd – cool Sand dollar
- Top – Skin flicks MYOD Floral Jacket
- Skirt – Skin Flicks Taylor Skirt
- Earrings – Vogart Circle Earrings
- Nails – Love Soul French Pink
- Shoes – Digit Darkes Jen Golden Age