posted by Gidge Uriza
Someone on the Vain Group IM the other night called out “HELP! I need the dress!” A few thought she needed a wedding dress.
But I knew. She wanted the dress. A dress of power. A show stopper. Her exact request had something to do with making his pants fall down around his ankles – but you get the point.
Luckily I knew where to find one.
A long sheath with a slit for legs that go all the way up, this lovely piece from Comme Il Faut is a knock out and I think truly falls under the category of dress of power. Cajsa gave me the beautiful black diamond jewelry that are a great counterpoint to the delicacy of the dress.
Unfortunately, my husband Silo is a robot – so I’m not able to test this dress – he doesn’t wear pants.
All photography by Cajsa Lilliehook
- Shape – Gidge Custom Shape by Hatchy Mills
- Skin – Symphony Skins -Contralto- Baroque Dewberry
- Eyes – FNKY – Purple Rain
- Hair – Laqroki – June – Sunkissed
- Dress – Comme il Faut – La Ideal – Appassionada
- Shoes – Stiletto Moody – Mary Janes
- Jewelry – P.C. Faceted Black Diamond