posted by Gidge Uriza
I’ve discovered a new shop to love, thanks to this excellent review pack I was sent from Skin Ficks. My first instinct was, upon hearing the name, that the clothes would be of the SL Hooker-Blingtard variety and I’d throw them out.
I couldn’t have been more wrong.
Rich textures, conservative yet modern designs with lovely feminine details, I received all this and more in the review pack (I’ve got another pretty one to show you in a day or two) but really, I got a big dose of OH WOW this is FUN when I TP’d over to the store to see what else they had to offer.
I am absolutely going back as a customer to shop, I really loved the pieces there, fun original styles with a really nice feminine look to all of them.
Take for instance……..this lovely cocktail dress.
This dress is a great example of how a texture and some detailing like these great poofy sleeves can really let a dress stand out – and therefore YOU stand out.
I’m a fan.
All Photography by Cajsa Lilliehook of MDR Photo Studios
- Shape – Gidge Custom Shape by Hatchy Mills
- Skin – SYD – Rosepetal Skin – Fresh Spring Makeup
- Eyes – FNKY – Purple Rain
- Hair – ETD – Airy Caramel
- Dress – SKIN FLICKS – MYOD Sarah top and Brianna Skirt
- Shoes – Digit Darkes Jen – Golden Age
- Hair Sticks – Essentia Lantern Hair Sticks (freebie!)
- Nails – Love Soul French Pink