Oh, the title makes no sense except it sort of fits the pose. I am totally with Cerrie on this, post titles are tough. Today I am wearing a crochet top from Skin Flicks and matching cream color pants from there as well – all part of a review pack that is full of wintery goodness.
I am wearing some old cream colored ankle boots from Shiny Things – because sometimes a monochromatic look can really be fetching.
Isn’t the collar just adorable? I love the long dip in the back, though seriously, that could get chilly.
If finding jewelry to wear is a knotty problem for you, check out the knotty sets from EarthStones. Yes, that pun was unworthy, low and horrible. Still, the necklaces, bracelet and earrings are not. They’re a great grace note to this outfit. And…they come in tons of colors.
The hair is from Dernier Cri and adorably casual and messy.
- Skin: Laqroki Julie Smoky 05
- Eyes: IC-Eyes Soulful Hazel
- Lashes: CyberNetic
- Nails: Symphony Skins Tintables
- Hair: Dernier Cri Ava
- Top: Skin Flicks Sara Sweater Cream
- Pants: Skin Flicks Mary Ann Pants
- Boots: ShinyThings Victoria Ankle Boots
- Jewelry: EarthStone Knotty Beads Carnelian