The Lu sisters of Paper Couture are not shy about color. They use it with bold broad strokes and with supreme confidence. That’s why they can produce such luscious dresses as Parakeet, a bold yellow dress that rivals the brightest birds in the jungle.
Such a bright dress needs the right setting and the waterfall photo tableau on the MDR Photo Studio grounds fit the bill perfectly.
Here you can see the wonderful texturing on the bodice and the insanely exuberant feather epaulets.
Paper Couture also released new jewelry and this marvelous purple necklace is from the new collection.
The big flower shoes from The Closet bring it all together – or as is more accurate, set me down the purple and yellow path in the first place.
DeLa Earrings are bold enough for the necklace.
- Skin: Symphony Skins Alto Parfair Amour
- Eyes: IC-Eyes Soulful Hazel
- Lashes: CyberNetic
- Nails: Candy Nail
- Hair: Tami McCoy Attitude
- Dress: Paper Couture Parakeet
- Shoes: The Closet Big Flower Pump
- Earring DeLa Amethyst Claudia
- Necklace Paper Couture Amethyst Nest