I don’t think that every Halloween outfit need flash the words Halloween in neon every five seconds. You can dress for the holiday in a quiet, subtle way as well. Anyone with a calendar can make the connection, but otherwise, you’re just dressing for the weather – except, maybe for the spiders.
Honestly, I cannot claim that orange and black eye shadow and a spider on the cheekbone is subtly referencing Halloween. However, it is still restrained and perfectly appropriate to wear any day you like. This was a group gift – reason again that the Tuli group is well worth one of the precious 25 slots.
I am wearing the brown thermal shirt and night colored pants from Sprawl which has a store on Journey. The gray velvet jacket is from Ce Cubic Effect. The shoes from Bax Coen. I left off the calf prims in order to wear the pants leg prims.
The Eww Spiders jewelry gets an outing two days in a row, but really, who can resist pairing this skin with that jewelry?
- Skin: Tuli Elizabeth Chotick Halloween 08
- Eyes: IC-Eyes Soulful Hazel
- Lashes: cyberNetic
- Hair: Tami McCoy Attitude
- Top: Sprawl plain thermal brown
- Jacket: Ce Cubic Effect Gray Velvet Jacket
- Pants: Sprawl The Tulane Night
- Bax Coen: Black Patent Ankle Boots (calf pieces not worn)
- Jewelry: EarthStones Eww Spiders