posted by Gidge Uriza
Jewelry with religious tones is always fascinating to me, be it an Ankh or a Cross or something from the east (okay technically the ankh is from EAST of me but I’m thinking EAST of that). I like especially like wearing Celtic Crosses (that’s the Irish in me) and this stylized Celtic set from Earthstones is a great modern take on an intricate traditional style. Featuring earrings and a necklace in a variety of tones this casual set makes a very subtle stylish addition to this casual outfit.
Large without being clunky or overdone, it’s delicate woven pattern is a compliment even to more formal looks.
I chose to wear it with this snuggly sweater and pants separates I picked up at the Frangipanni sale. Very traditional and conservative in style, I thought it was a nice counterpoint to the modern edged necklace. Oh and by the way, those belted trousers rock my world – they come in several colors – check’em out.
All Photography by Cajsa Lilliehook of MDR Photo Studios
- Shape Gidge Custom Shape
- Skin – PXL Crys Dark Eyes Coffee Lips with Freckles
- Hair – Frangipanni – Stephanie – in Champagne
- Eyes – FNKY – Purple Rain
- Necklace and Earrings – Earthstones – Lampir Cross Silver/Red Jasper
- Sweater – Frangipanni Toaille Belted Cardigan in Raspberry
- Shirt – Frangipanni Knit Olive Henly
- Pants – Frangipanni – Belted Wool Trousers in Maroon
- Shoes – Digit Darkes Jen Heel in Leapord
- Socks – Nanogunk to prevent flesh melt
- Nails – Adam n Eve – Coffee Bean