Simone Says raise your right arm.
Simone Says take one step left.
Simone Says keep the silhouette clean and simple.
Simone Says let the fabric texture bring in the interest and complexity.
Simone Says focus on the craft, the design will follow
Simone Says Designs by Lorri listens to what Simone Says.
Okay, so I am derelict in fashion reviewing. I have no idea when this dropped into my inventory, but I noticed review in the folder name, so I took a peek and found this lovely purple dress named Simone after the designer’s design mentor. That explains my corny introduction, I hope. It was chillly and I didn’t want bare arms so I added the Zenith Tintable Lace Jacket for a light cover-up that would not obscure the lovely dress. The shoes are from Shiny Things.
Here’s a closer shot of the vest from Zenith. You can tint it to match anything.
I wore the Bouqet jewelry from Twinkleberry and bracelets from Violet Voltaire that were freebies for the Juicy birthday celebrations.
Photography by Cajsa Lilliehook
- Skin: Tuli Elizabeth Light Wisteria
- Eyes: IC-Eyes Soulful Hazel
- Lashes: CyberNEtic
- Nails: Body Politik
- Hair: Tami McCoy Attitude
- Dress: Designs by Lorri – Simone
- Shoes: Shiny Things Lady Zig Zag Shoes
- Lace jacket: Zenith Lace Jacket
- Jewelry: Violet Voltaire Eternity Bracelets and Twinkleberry Bouquet Necklace and Earrings