The new Billow Boots from Maitreya are a delightful re-imagined reachback to the 80’s. They seemed to demand something playful and impudent to match their mood. While shooting, I kept hearing that old, old song Wild Thing, you make my heart sing. You make everything…groovy.
Certainly the jewelry was groovy. They would have fit in whether grooving at Woodstock or levitating the Pentagon. The necklace and earring are from MUSE and were the earliest sets of non-freebie jewelry I acquired in Second Life back when my sole income was camping. That tells you how much I like them. On the left, from Perturbation is a bracelet I found at the Albero Sim opening hunt. On the right, another great creation from Dark Mouse with beautiful hammered gold.
The jersey top and jumper are from Muism and the wonderful knit tights are from Petit (without an E) Ange. The tights are really what hold this outfits disparate elements together.
Okay, I have some serious love for this Ruby hair style from Truth – it comes with a color change bow that has lots of options. Lots. As in enough options to make Everything Groovy.
Photography by Cajsa Lilliehook MDR Photo Studio
- Skin: MMS Moscow Light Makeup 4
- Eyes: IC-Eyes Soulful Hazel
- Lashes: CyberNetic
- Nails:Skin Deep
- Hair:Truth Ruby
- Dress: Muism Sporty Jersey
- Boots: Maitreya Billow Boots Purple
- Stockings: Petit Ange Knit Tights
- Jewelry: Left Bangle Perturbation (Albero Hunt Prize), Right Bangle, Dark Mouse Paint Splashed Gold Bangle, Necklace and Earrings: Muse Kailene Tan/Fern