Some of my favorite finds at the Glamour Expo were at Riviera Couture. Take this dress for example. Look at the bold use of color – olive and teal and gold in a dynamic floral pattern, assembled in flowing layers with a sure and confident hand – the Sarah dress is a great dress for fall.
I truly enjoy this bold mix of floral and plaid.
The Feeling Blue jewelry set from Dark mouse is a perfect match – bring in elements of blue and green.
for shoes, I went with the aqua party pumps from Shiny Things
Photography by Cajsa Lilliehook MDR Photo Studio
- Skin: SLink Isabelle Skin Makeup 10
- Eyes: IC-Eyes Soulful Hazel
- Lashes: CyberNetics
- Nails: SinSkins 19
- Hair: Bishwear Haley
- Dress: Riviera Couture Sarah
- Shoes: Shiny Things Party Pump Aqua
- Jewelry: dark Mouse Feeling Blue Set