posted by Gidge Uriza
Kungler’s has started putting out luxurious evening wear, and with the holiday season coming up full speed it’s never too early to start adding pieces for your fall/winter events. This elegant formal look boasts sleek lines, reminiscent of Audrey Hepburn – with over the top elegance on the bolero prim.
You can always expect variety with Kunglers releases, so you’ll find the bolero on different layers and lovely options on how to put this look together. So if you want elegant but the poofy bolero is too much, you can just wear it without the prim attachment for a sleek jacket look.
Personally I like the poofy bit so I wore it paired with an Up-Do from House of Heart, so as not to cause funky intersections with the jacket prim.
My holiday calendar is usually pretty booked up, so I really can’t wait to wear this one out. I’m going to make my husband take me on a pixel date!
*I’m wearing one of the new Splendor free skins! Have you got one yet? The make up is really pretty!
All Photography by Cajsa Lilliehook of MDR Photo Studios
- Shape Gidge Custom Shape by Hatchy Mills
- Skin – Splendor Caramel Rose (freebie!)
- Dress and Hose – Kunglers Nicolle
- Hair – House of Heart Margo – Bitter Chocolate
- Shoes – Digit Darkes – Elphaba
- Earrings – Petal Meg Dahlia Resined Earrings
- Nails – Love Soul French Pink