I have been experimenting with coming into work 3 hours earlier than usual at 5:30 AM. It’s a surreal time of the morning. The streets are empty and all the coffeeshops are closed. My early morning ritual latte before the bus where I would ponder which of four coffeeshops to choose no longer an option. The bus riders are a more proletarian group and there is no lively conversation, instead silence reigns. What suprprises me most, though it shouldn’t, is how cold it is in the morning. 44 degrees and foggy. So I dug out my gloves to keep my hands warm. It’s strange, but if my hands are warm enough, I am warm enough. If my hands are cold I feel miserable. Warm hands = Happy Cajsa.
I started with the gloves when I put this outfit together.Yes, it’s backwards, sosumi.The red made me think of Bingo’s ChocoYellow baby doll dress and so I grabbed the top from that. Baby doll doesn’t say warm and cozy to me though, so I opted for the bright sunshine yellow skirt from Little Rebel.
And of course, that gave me the opportunity to wear Kookie’s Tartan shoes again…which is an opportunity to jump on.
Red jasper jewelry from Persona finishes the look with simplicity and verve.
Photography by Cajsa Lilliehook MDR Photo Studio
- Skin: Laqroki Amy 05 Portrait Skin
- Eyes: IC-Eyes Soulful Hazel
- Hair: Bishwear Toss Me Around
- Top: Blouse from Bingo’s Kellie ChocoxYellow Dress
- Skirt: Little Rebel Leather Banded Sunshine Yellow Skirt
- Gloves: Zullay Designs Poet Penelope Red Gloves
- Shoes: Koooki Donna Tartan
- Jewelry: Persona Red Jasper