I have always loved the lyrics to Moon of Alabama and when I photographed this dress from the newly opened Zullay Designs I knew a butt shot or two were in order. It’s that kind of dress, the one you wear when you feel like some flirting. Show me the way to the next whisky bar. Oh, don’t ask why, no don’t ask why.
Now is there a whisky bar in Tableau? I don’t think so, but I also knew I wanted to shoot this dress among the lovely Tableau setting with the stunning cobalt cobblestones. Show us the way to the next pretty boy. Oh, don’t ask why, no don’t ask why.
The lovely Viniani shoes and the stunning earrings from Kraftika do their part to make this a hot little number. Oh moon of Alabama, we now must say goodbye….
Photography by Cajsa Lilliehook MDR Photo Studio
- Skin: SLINK Isabelle Fair F Makeup 18
- Eyes: IC-Eyes Soulful Hazel
- Lashes: CyberNetic
- Hair: Tami McCoy Frisky
- Dress: Zullay Designs Olympia Minidress
- Shoes: Armidi Viniani Persian Blue
- Jewelry: Earrings #130, Bliensen & Maitai Peacocks necklace, Little Reasons Azavache bracelet