I am not sure what the creators of the US Capitol sim were trying to say with all the fog rising from the steps leading up to the Capitol. Are they implying that our Congress is so full of hot air from meaningless speeches and grandstanding that fog rises right out of the sidewalk? Perhaps it’s a reference to the Foggy Bottom neighborhood, but that’s the State Department, not Congress. (For non-American readers, Washington DC was quite brilliantly built on a swamp)
Whatever their intent, my intent was to look sharp when I went to visit Congress, so I grabbed a lovely suit from DeGroot Casuals.
The inspiration and direction for this outfit comes from the shoes that I got over the weekend at The Closet, lime green with fuschia flowers. Could you ask for anything more?
Of course I did, I was at the Capitol after all. So bangles from Zaara, Earrings and necklace from Petal Meg and a hot new bag from Baiastice went on the list.
Photography by Cajsa Lilliehook MDR Photo Studio
Shot on Capitol Hill
- Skin: Chai Ginger The Purple Freckle
- Eyes: IC-Eyes Soulful Hazel
- Lashes: CyberNetics
- Nails: Chai Polish Smothered
- Hair: Damselfly Ryo
- Pants Suit: DG Casuals: Shannon PolkaDot
- Shoes: The Closet Lime Big Flower Pump
- Bangles: Zaara Melange Bangles and EArrings, Petal MEg Cyclamen Necklace
- Bag: Baiastice RAF 2009 Purple