I made a lovely visit to the Gion sim this weekend and found this gorgeous walkway through a stand of bamboo. I could not resist stopping for some photos. Luckily I was dressed for shooting in this lovely high-waisted ruched skirt from Little Rebel and lovely ruffled top from Frangipani Designs.
I love purple and yellow together – and not just because I am originally from Minnesota. (Obscure football reference for those shaking their heads wondering what the heck I meant.) So, when I saw these shoes at The Closet I jumped up and down, clapped my hands and did the happy dance. How happy? So happy that I TP’ed home from The Closet and changed into this outfit forthwith. These shoes did not slumber in my inventory for 10 days, 10 hours, not even 10 minutes.
The top from Frangipani Designs is not technically a top, it’s the top of the Saschi dress, but that just shows how versatile that dress is.
The skin is Chai Ginger Lavendar and the jewelry is from EarthTones.
- Skin: Chai Ginger Lavendar
- Eyes: IC-Eyes Soulful Hazel
- Lashes: CyberNetic L#b1
- Nails: Love Magic Glassy Orange
- Hair: Tami McCoy Reckless
- Top: Frangipani Designs Sascha Dress Yellow Top
- Skirt: Little Rebel High Ruched Purple Skirt
- Shoes: The Closet Big Flower Pump Purple
- Necklace: EArthTones Grazia Gold/lilac