VictoriaV has some lovely new outfits out, including this whimsical skirt and top set called Zoe. What drew me to this in particular was the marvelous detailing on the skirt.
Oh Skirt, how do I love thee? Let me count the ways.
- I love the loose pleats – a relatively rare look in SL, though such a flattering, feminine style in RL and of course in SL as well.
- I love that the skirt’s fullness begins below the waist – allowing me to wear it with jacket tops as well.
- I love the satin trim at the bottom of the skirt.
- I love that it’s embellishment is black on black.
- I love that it fits perfectly – without one single adjustment.
- I love the length.
Enough! I am not David Letterman.
In the background, a lovely sculpture by elros tuominen – the kinetic artist whose works grace so much of Second Life. The bright shoes that boldly echo the pattern in the top are from Digit Darkes. The jewelry is from EarthTones.
Photography by Cajsa Lilliehook MDR Photo Studio
- Eyes: IC-Eyes Soulful Hazel
- Skin: Tuli Elizabeth light Darling
- Lashes: CyberNetic L4B1
- Hair: Tami McCoy Princess
- Nails: Skin Deep natural French Manicure
- Dress: VictoriaV Zoe Skirt and Top
- Shoes: Digit Darkes Asia Flower
- Jewelry: EarthTones Vintage Crows
- Cross the Stars Elros Tuominen