posted by Gidge Uriza
….Shadow Dancing, Baby You Do it Right.
Give me More, Drag Me Across the Floor
Shadow Dancing, All This And Nothing More
And in a world of people, there’s only you and I
There Ain’t Nothing come between us in the end
How Can I hold you when you Aint Even Mine?
Only You can see me through – I leave it up to you.
My first thoughts on seeing these pics were of the song Shadow Dancing by the ill fated Andy Gibb. Such a fun tune from my youth, I never really heard the heartbreak of the lyrics…..the desperation of a love that can never be.
Fairly deep from the Brothers Gibb, I gotta say.
All Photography by Cajsa Lilliehook of MDR Photo Studios.
- Shape – Gidge Custom Shape by Hatchy Mills
- Skin – PXL Crys Natural eyes red lips
- Hair – Diversity Hair ACK I forgot to write down which one! (I will update later)
- Eyes – FNKY – Purple Rain
- Top – Aleri Darkes Canisa Top in Passion Red
- Jeans – Chic Boutique Tribal Beaded Jeans
- Shoes – Indyra Cordial Red heels
- Nails – Love Soul Dark Red
- Nano Gunk – to prevent fleshmelty legs at bottom of jeans
- Jewerly – Earthstones Chakra Flower Necklace and Red Jasper Earrings