Posted by Gidge Uriza
Fall is coming. In the US it’s Labor Day weekend – a three day holiday where we’re soaking up the end of the summer goodness and preparing for the fall to really descend.
I pulled out an old Sundress that I really like, for it’s simplicty and fun. A strawberry printed dress with a simple prim skirt and collar seemed the perfect way to say adieu to summer sun.
Fashion doesn’t have to be all bells and whistles for you to enjoy it. This whimsical dress is a great example of fun and fashion in one piece.
I’ve go company this weekend, so the post is short, but I hope you’re finding some boats or some sun and some cookout time before Fall truly gets here!
All Photos by Cajsa Lilliehook of MDR Photostudios
- Gidge Custom Shape by Hatchy Mills
- Skin – Lucy 03 Portrait Skin by Laqroki
- Hair – June in Sunkissed by Laqroki
- Dress – HH Sundress – Strawberry
- Shoes – Juicy Slingbacks in Peppercorn
- Nails – VANILLA Mani & Pedi French
- Ring – RICX Platinum Ruby Heart Ring