posted by Gidge Uriza
Schadenfreude is one of those shops I’ve heard about for quite some time but never managed to remember to check out. It just so happened recently that I wandered into the shop while the owner was there (she was very sweet for one of the undead – or fashionably zombified or whatever she was, she was cute!) and I enjoyed getting to talk to her about her designs. While there, I fell in LOVE with these chunky purple shoes.
I pulled this outfit out to go Butterfly hunting. Cajsa and I were shooting at Wanderstill (a different outfit which you will JUST HAVE TO WAIT FOR!) when Pielady popped by and asked us if we were collected the Odes. We didn’t know what she meant – so she explained that she was butterfly hunting…….and if you “catch them” – THEY GIVE YOU JEWELRY!!
You can get a butterfly net in this sweet little cabin pictured behind me – but you don’t need it. Just click on the butterflies as they rez……and many are loaded with fun butterfly jewelry!
Happy Butterfly Hunting!
All Photos by Cajsa Lilliehook of MDR photo studios.
- Shape – Gidge Custom Shape by Hatchy Mills
- Skin – Frick Peaches Flourish – Purple
- Eyes – FNKY Purple Rain
- Hair – ETD Lovely in Black Pink
- Shirt – SFC Button It Purple
- Pants – Schadenfreude Ultraviolet Stripe
- Shoes – Schadenfreude Lucent Purple Bow Heels
- Earrings and necklace – Schadenfreude Koijini
- Socks to prevent flesh melt – NANOGUNK! Get it!
- Nails – FRICK Blue Manicure