posted by Gidge Uriza
Sweaters, ladies. Sweater weather is coming. Yes you heard me. Labor Day is coming in the US which means we’ll be packing up our whites and our linen, and pulling out sweaters, tweeds and wool. Which makes this a perfect time to show off what I recently picked up at Stitchy by Stitch.
I like to check out the occasional art gallery and I’ve heard about Quadrapop Tree forever and never made it over. While I missed the grand opening of their sim, I managed to eek out some exploring time one afternoon recently and this little ensemble made the cut for the day. Slinking around the mysterious modern landscape and taking in the wonderful pieces, this was a nice casual choice for such a nice open sim.
I chose a lighter tone of make up, from the ever fabulous Peppermint Blue collection (Eloh’s Template) which are available free and the whimsy of the Sim made me reach for my VERY favorite jeweler of whimsy – FRESH BAKED GOODS.
All Photography by Cajsa Lilliehook.
- Shape – Gidge Custom Shape
- Skin – Peppermint Blue Strawberry
- Eyes – FNKY Purple Rain
- Hair – Diversity Hair EMBER in Summer
- Sweater – Stitch by Stitch Folklore Cardigan
- Jeans – Coconut Ice Butterfly Garden Jeans
- Shoes – Periquita – Round Pink
- Nails – Love Soul – French Green
- Jewelry – Fresh Baked Goods – Mah Jong Bakelite Mooncake Necklace and Free Gift Charm Earrings