Continuing with wonderful Hair Fair finds, today I am wearing the Codie hair style from Mirada – a new-to-me store with wonderful hair that needed no tinting. There’s a nip in the air so I put on this cuddly warm Round and Aboutton dress from Veschi. It’s autumnal colors put me in mind of the prairie so I headed out to The Refuge and Prospect and hopped a train.
Okay, so it’s not a moving train. Do you seriously think I would try hopping a moving train in a dress? The cable tights from Riddle are a perfect addition for a nippy day in Second Life. They are tintable, so you can wear them with anything.
My boots are the marvelous Cordovan boots from Five Minutes After. Flat, comfortable boots for work and play, they provide fabulous good looks for everything you do.
My makeup is SinSkins 04: 08 a lovely autum colored makeup that suited the weather and the clothes.
Photography by Cajsa Lilliehook MDR Photo Studio
- Eyes: IC-Eyes Soulful Hazel
- Skin: SinSkins Tone 4: 08
- Hair: Mirada Codie Dark Auburn
- Dress: Veschi Round and Aboutton Coral
- Boots: Cordovan Boots from Five Minutes After
- Jewelry: Muse Eclectic Red
- Socks: Riddle Cable Tintable tights