Tuli group gifts are always truly scruptious and this one was particularly so. The Shy makeup of the new Elizabeth skin in all skin tones, I fell in love with the soft blush of the cheeks and the dusting of freckle. I would have dressed in something frilly and femme, but a dear friend had returned to SL after several months hiatus, so we went exploring – and that requires sensible clothing. Sensible, but fun clothing.
Number one on my sensible but fun list are Chucks and the color changing Chucks from Akeyo are superb fun. Adding some jeans from artilleri and a retro print top from the Hub and I was ready to tackle the highest peak. My earrings came from Biensen & Maitai and were perfectly matched by the Digital Dragon Designs necklace Rings & Things.
Photography by Cajsa Lilliehook MDR Photo Studio
- Eyes: IC-Eyes Soulful Hazel
- Skin: Tuli Elizabeth light/Fr. Shy
- Love Magic Manicure Pink
- JunWave Carnival night
- Top" The Hub Mod Print Top 6
- Pants artilleri Betsy Green
- Shoes: Maitreya Prim Sock Rosy
- Shoes&: Aleyo Chucks
- Biensen &; Maitai Windhime Earrings Soft
- DDDesign Rings: Things Necklace Peach Shine